Sunday, May 10, 2009

Grandma Business

Ok, so I have been in the grandma business for just about a week and a half. What a blast! It is crazy how excited I get to see him. I hurry home from work because I know he is there. I find myself just staring at him and watching every little move he makes. Just the fact that this little human being has just come straight from heaven is amazing. It is pure Joy! I also have to make special note and pay tribute to my sweet son-in-law. This young man has been so great through it all. So caring and compassionate towards Kassi and so happy to be a daddy! Thank you Colby. We are so blessed to have you in our family. What a wonderful Mother's Day this has been! Life doesn't get any better than this.

4 comments:

GabeandKatieBru said...

This made me bawl...I am an emotional train wreck since Eden haha...wow!

gma said...

Grandma's rock.

The Starks said...

I agree with u I can just watch a baby all day long! Its just amazing. Thanks for being so wonderful to Colby!!

The Starks said...

P.S. I just love your Kassi!! I cant wait to see her and Dex.