Thursday, May 28, 2009

CHANGE

Well, we did it. Kassi and Dexten are now in New Jersey, safe and sound. It was so funny to see her at the airport with him all strapped to her, thanks Sarah for the little carrier, it saved her butt. Made things so easy! Anyway, it was really hard to say goodbye and really hard to let them go, but I am so happy that little family is finally together! Now we are out of school on summer break and I'm thinking I have some major digging out to do. I cannot believe how much junk accumulates when you are busy playing with a grandbaby! Anyway, life goes on and we all adjust to change. Change is good and we all learn and grow from it, at least that is what I keep telling myself.

2 comments:

Kassi said...

Thanks mom for all your help! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!

Kassi said...

START PUTTING PICTURES UP!! COME ON I HAVE SHOWED YOU HOW A FEW TIMES NOW :)