Monday, April 20, 2009

Love Sac, Baby Love Sac!!!

Colby and Kassi asked us to bring our truck down to Vegas to help them move their stuff back to Utah. I'm sure they were sick of hearing us give them so much crap about the "Love Sac"!! It took up the whole back of the truck!! It is huge but I do have to say, dang comfortable! I would have loved to just ride back there the whole way back home. And of course, I had to sing about the Love Sac, Baby Love Sac! all day long. I think they were dang happy when the Love Sac was finally tucked away in storage until the next move! Did I mention how big and heavy it is?

2 comments:

Desertkatz said...

Hi Terri,
Oh that love sac story brought back so many memories...Brent has one and we had the same ordeal getting it back from Phoenix.I finally stuffed it into a Christmas Tree storage bag,and I mean stuffed. That thing is huge and very heavy. We put it in the storage unit and I think he's forgot about it....I am not going to remind him!!!!

Desertkatz said...

Hi again,
Why oh why can I not get my named changed in the blog comments. That post is from Denise...you probably figured that out by now. Check out my blog: Desertkatz.com I just posted a Hagen story. Love you all, keep me posted about the baby.
Denise