Saturday, April 24, 2010

Deep Thinking

Oh my goodness. It has been awhile since I posted anything. Just got back from a morning walk around the beautiful town of Kanab. I'm so grateful for where I live. I feel so safe here and love the beautiful scenery. I've been through a bit of a challenge the past two weeks, job stuff, but I do believe now that I am ready to get things straightened out. I am starting a new job on Mon. working for the visitor's center and the GSENM. I think this is going to be a pretty low-key, stressless, hopefully happy working environment. I found out I'm just not cut out for the "tough" stuff. I'm looking forward to the weather getting warm, spending time with my husband, as his life will be slowing down a bit. He is my best friend in the whole world and I am so thankful for his understanding heart. I am missing my kids terribly right now. I feel like they are all a million miles away with Kassi in Oklahoma City and Garett in Ankorage Alaska. My little Dex is growing so fast, and we are missing out! I have still so many goals to achieve. But for now, I just want to enjoy every moment, not taking anything for granted. I really do love life, so blessed to have all of the extended family that I have. Wish we could see more of each other but I am always thinking of them all.

No comments: